- Increased oil life due to the reduction in FFAs (Free Fatty Acids).
- Increase in safety by dropping the average temperature of sediment/crumb by at least 100°F, mitigating potential crumb combustion through smoldering.
- Increase sustainability as there is no need for water to cool the oil and sediment/crumb. The ORCA pulls cool air through the system cooling the oil.
- Decrease in cost by reclaiming oil to be reused so less new oil is needed.
- Decrease in cost by reclaiming oil. This decreases the oil saturation of sediment/crumb and now more crumb can be removed in transport.
- Decrease oil in sediment/crumb bins makes this easier to clean.